OmegaTau Index du Forum
OmegaTau Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I was like, Wow! Thats serious sc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    OmegaTau Index du Forum -> PARTIE EXTERNE -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Sep - 03:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: I was like, Wow! Thats serious sc Répondre en citant

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - Rontez Miles season debut for the New York Jets never made it to game day.The backup safety had emergency surgery on his right leg Thursday night after he was injured in practice earlier in the day.The team announced Friday that Miles, promoted from the practice squad this week, injured his shin area when he was accidentally kicked by a teammate on the field. Rex Ryan said it appeared to be just a bruise at first, but team doctors determined it was more serious as the pain increase throughout the day.Our trainers were here and their biggest fear with any kind of bruise or something like that is that something like this could happen, Ryan said. Theyre very observant, and he had treatment after and it never got better.Neither Ryan nor the Jets could immediately confirm the exact nature of the injury, but the symptoms appeared similar to compartment syndrome, which usually results from bleeding or swelling after an injury and causes high pressure in the injured area and impedes blood flow. Emergency surgery is sometimes required to relieve the pressure and prevent permanent injury.I was shocked by it, too, Ryan said. Apparently the pressure, it just kept getting worse and worse and worse.Miles was expected to play Sunday against the New England Patriots after being promoted Tuesday when the Jets waived cornerback Josh Thomas. He was in the locker room Thursday after practice with his lower right leg wrapped, but it didnt appear to be a serious injury. It was considered so minor, in fact, that Miles didnt even appear on the teams injury report.But Ryan said he was updated by the team doctors, who told him that Miles needed immediate surgery, around 8 p.m. Thursday. A few hours later, Miles wrote on his Facebook page that he would miss the rest of the season because of the injury and that surgery went well.The 26-year-old Miles spent most of last season on the Jets practice squad after being signed as an undrafted free agent out of California (Pa.) He played in one game last season, and was re-signed to the practice squad two days after being cut following training camp in August.Ryan was not certain if Miles would indeed miss the season finale at Miami next Sunday.We were really excited to watch him play, Ryan said. Then this unfortunately happens.In other injuries, wide receiver Percy Harvin is probable after being limited at practice with a sprained ankle suffered at Minnesota two weeks ago. Ryan revealed earlier in the week that Harvin played through a third-degree sprain — meaning the ligament is completely torn — in the Jets win at Tennessee last Sunday.Special teams coach Thomas McGaughey said Harvins injury was so painful, he needed to be carried by a teammate — right tackle Breno Giacomini — up the stairs to the plane to Tennessee. He ended up with no catches, but had a 10-yard run and he returned a kickoff 33 yards.Its feeling a whole lot better, Harvin said. I was able to get a lot more treatment, so compared to last week around this time, its a night-and-day difference. I think Ill be able to be a little more effective than I was last week, especially coming out of my breaks.Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson is questionable with turf toe, an injury that has sidelined him the last three games. He has been fitted for a couple of custom-made shoes to try to help relieve the pain since the injury against the Buffalo Bills at Detroits Ford Field on Nov. 24.It still hurts, he said. I mean, its getting a little better each and every day, but its still bothering me on the field.Wide receiver-special teamer Saalim Hakim (quadriceps) and safety Jaiquawn Jarrett (shoulder) are both listed as questionable, but Ryan seemed optimistic about their chances of playing against the Patriots.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Ziggy-Ansah-Draft-Jersey/ . -- Canadian freestyle skier Roz Groenewoud isnt letting surgery to both of her knees deter her expectations for the Sochi Olympics. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Ricky-Wagner-Draft-Jersey/ .C., has been named Canadas top female official, winning the 2014 SOC Award of Excellence. Cranes career as a figure skating judge has spanned over 40 years. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Tj-Lang-Draft-Jersey/. -- Michigan coach John Beilein is willing to give Nik Stauskas a little leeway when it comes to shot selection. Sam Martin Jersey . Louis still looking for a way out of Tampa Bay, the 38-year-old NHL veteran isnt showing his cards. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Kerry-Hyder-Draft-Jersey/ .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships.PHOENIX -- There were too many players close behind and too many low scores to be had for Lydia Ko to feel at ease at the top of the JTBC Founders Cup leaderboard. That wont change the 16-year-old New Zealanders approach Sunday at Desert Mountain. "Im just going to play my own game," Ko said. "If somebody goes crazy low like shooting 10 under, 9 under or whatever, its not something I can control." She shot a 5-under 67 on Saturday to reach 16-under 200. Jessica Korda and Mirim Lee were a stroke back, and a dozen players were within four shots on a course that gave up a 63 and two 64s in the third round. "Obviously, theres going to be some nerves," Ko said. "Of course, thats always there." Ko was 3 under on Wildfires Arnold Palmer-designed front nine Saturday after playing it in even par the first two days. She eagled the par-5 fifth after hitting a 5-wood to 7 feet. "I played much better on the front nine, so I was really happy with that," Ko said. Ko tapped in for birdie on the par-5 15th after missing an eagle try and took the outright lead with a 10-footer on the par-3 17th. Shes 13 under on the Nick Faldo-designed back nine, where the tournament will be decided. "You never know until the last hole, last putt," Ko said. Ko won the Canadian Womens Open as an amateur the last two years and took the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters in December in Thailand in her second start as a professional. She has five victories in pro events, also winning in Australia and New Zealand. "It would be pretty special and especially at the Founders Cup," Ko said. "Without the founders, there would be no LPGA. This has been my dream tour." Ko will play alongside Korda. They also played together in the first two rounds. "Its always cool to play with her," Ko said. Korda, the winner in the season-opening event in the Bahamas, birdied the final two holes for her second bogey-free 66 in a row. "I look at her like a little sister," Korda said about Ko. "Shes a great girl." Lee, the leader after each of the first two rounds, bogeyed the 15th and shot 70. Shes making her third start on the LPPGA Tour after winning three times on the Korean LPGA.dddddddddddd Sun Young Yoo, the 2012 Kraft Nabisco winner, was 14 under after a 68. Michelle Wie had a 67 to join Azahara Munoz, So Yeon Ryu, Amy Yang and Chella Choi at 13 under. "I couldnt get anything to the hole, but scrambled and shot 5 under," Wie said. "Im really happy to be in the position that I am. Im really excited for tomorrow." Munoz, coming off a playoff loss to Paula Creamer three weeks ago in Singapore, shot 64 -- one of 19 rounds of 67 or better in the 74-player field Saturday. Yang had a 67, and Ryu and Choi shot 68. Choi holed out from the fairway for eagle on the par-4 18th. Creamer had a 64 to match defending champion Stacy Lewis and Morgan Pressel at 12 under. Creamer played the first 15 holes in 9 under, then bogeyed the short par-4 16 after driving into a bunker. "I have hit the ball great this week," Creamer said. "Ive given myself so many opportunities, its kind of ridiculous. I just didnt putt my best the last two days." In Singapore, she holed a 75-foot eagle putt to beat Munoz on the second extra hole. Lewis and Pressel, 9 under after 11 holes Thursday, shot 67. "Pretty disappointing," Lewis said. "I left a ton of shots out there today. The greens were a bit softer and I just didnt quite adjust to it. Speed was a little bit different." Scottsdale resident Cristie Kerr matched the course record with a 63 to reach 11 under, finishing an hour before the leaders teed off. "I saw Cristie shot 9 under and Paula was 8 and I was like, Wow! Thats serious scoring," Korda said. "But the greens are a little bit bouncier in the afternoon and you can kind of see where people have walked." Kerr, playing a new set of irons this week, had an eagle, eight birdies and a three-putt bogey. "Im glad that I had the courage to switch because Im just so much more consistent now," Kerr said. DIVOTS: The third-round scoring average was 69.421. ... Top-ranked Inbee Park was 11 under after a 70. ... Ai Miyazato set the course record in the first round last year. ... Fifty-year-old Laura Davies shot 66 to reach 11 under. Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Sep - 03:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    OmegaTau Index du Forum -> PARTIE EXTERNE -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange